I am excited to participate in this Natural Parenting Blog Party! I am looking forward to connecting with more like-minded mamas, learning and sharing.
- How many children do you have, and how old are they?
3 kiddos... 4, 2 & 4 months
2. Do you have a partner, or are you a single parent?
I am married to the man of my dreams:)
3. What are your “hot button” parenting issues?
I personally think that everyone has a choice to raise their kids how they want to. So no, I don't judge or get "hot" about much of what others do.
4. Have you made any parenting choices that you didn’t think you would make before you were a parent, i.e. cloth diapering a child when you had previously thought it was disgusting?
Not really, I was always pretty set on what I wanted to do... But I have found myself saying things that I never thought I would, like "don't bite the couch"
5. Is there one book or person in particular that’s heavily influenced your parenting choices?
All of Dr. Sears books during the early days. Now I go with my gut and what I feel is right.
6. If you had to describe each of your children using only one word, what word would you use?
Bubby Love ~ Passionate, Buddy Boy ~ Determined, Baby C ~ Awesome
7.Is there one parenting decision that you regret more than others and wish you could change?
Raising my voice & showing anger.
8. Is there an area of your parenting you wish you were better at?
Having more patience!
9. Now for the fun questions – is there one particular food or type of food that you could eat every day?
10. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate?
Neither... both are too plain :)
11. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Reality TV!! Teen Mom, Jersey Shore... Haha! Don't Judge:)
12.If you could be part of any television show, which show would it be?
I would never be on TV.