Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Thursday, March 17, 2011
We started off the evening with a little story time, reading and learning about St. Patrick. The kids seemed to enjoy the story, but were ready for the fun stuff!
After story time, we made our own paper bag leprechaun puppets. This is the one that me and Buddy Boy made. It was the best looking one, thanks so Mama:)
After making puppets, we found the first clue that the leprechaun left us for our treasure hunt. The hunt led us all over the house, finally finishing at a pot of "gold" (which were chocolate coins). This was the best part for the kiddos, they loved running around the house looking for the clues. This morning Bubba Love informed me that she knew there was no such thing as leprechauns and that I really hid all that stuff. I laughed and said "really??" which she replied "yeah, right????" Haha! I love it!
Last on our St. Patty's agenda was rainbow making. Being that we are an organics only household, Froot Loops are NEVER allowed. But I made an exception for this really cute project and over all the kids were pretty good at keeping the cereal on their paper and not in their mouths! This was such a fun activity and there was little to explain, the girls knew exactly what to do and got it done.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Monday, March 14, 2011
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
1. 70 degree's and sunny in mid-January & Feburary.
2. One hour drive to the beach (surfing) or the mountians (snowboarding).
3. Amazing wines! I am lucky enough to live right in the middle of 3 huge vineyard destinations.
4. Booming agriculture. California (central and northern) produces most of the countries domestic produce, and is the leader in organics.
5. National Parks. Yosemite, Seqouia, Redwood, and Point Reyes.... just to name a few!
6. Home births are legal. California is one of the few states that has no restictions on home birth, and both CPM and CNM are legal.
7. We say "hella". Haha! Enough said:)
Friday, March 4, 2011
After the birth, your body has is still loose and soft. This can, just like in the last trimester, cause back aches. It can also cause weakness and leave you vulnerable for injury.