Tuesday, March 8, 2011

7 Things I Love...

About being a Northern California Girl (born and raised)


1. 70 degree's and sunny in mid-January & Feburary.


2. One hour drive to the beach (surfing) or the mountians (snowboarding).


3. Amazing wines! I am lucky enough to live right in the middle of 3 huge vineyard destinations.


4. Booming agriculture. California (central and northern) produces most of the countries domestic produce, and is the leader in organics.


5. National Parks. Yosemite, Seqouia, Redwood, and Point Reyes.... just to name a few!


6. Home births are legal. California is one of the few states that has no restictions on home birth, and both CPM and CNM are legal.


7. We say "hella". Haha! Enough said:)






There are a lot of things that suck about Cali also, but I love it here! I am surrounded by beauty. This is a picture taken today in my yard. Yes, it is the beginning of March and my bulbs are already bloomed!!!

No comments: