Yay, my very first blogger award:)
This was given to me by the lovely Miss Angela over at The Harmon Baby Farm.
Funny story... Angela and I met over 3 years ago at a play group, she ended up moving across country and we reconnected randomly in this bloggy universe! Such a small world, even on the Internet!!
Anyways, she has a super cute blog and shares about her family and all their happenings... Go check her out!
So here are the award "rules":
- Include this award logo in either your acceptance post or somewhere in your acceptance.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Pass the award onto 10-12 deserving bloggers.
- Add a link on your post to all the talented winners and comment on their page to let them know they've been deemed amazing.
- Thank the brilliant soul that
recognized your talent and bestowed this wonderful award on you...and of course
link back to them as well!
Here it goes:
1. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
I don't know if there is a place like this out there, but here is my fantasy:)
A couple hundred acres of rolling hills somewhat close to the beach (pacific ocean... you can't take me away from the west coast). I would want an old farm house as a home. Cattle, barns, horses, gardens, ect.
So basically I just want more of what we already have! Haha. I love what we have going on already:)
2. If you could vacation anywhere, where would you go?
I guess it depends.
If I was going to relax, I would want to go back to Maui.
If I was going to learn/explore, I would want to go on a very long European road trip.
3. What's your favorite part of blogging?
Sharing our lives with family and friends!
Also, it's nice to have our happenings all written down. Then I will *hopefully* be able to look back and remember them better:)
4. Coffee or Hot Chocolate?
Coffee for sure!
5. What kind of coffee & what do you put in it?
At home ~ Any type of K-Cups with a splash of hazelnut creamer
At Starbucks ~ Hazelnut Latte
6. What do you do to relax?
Relax?? What's that?... I have 4 kids, there is not relaxing!
BUT, I do enjoy sewing and reading.
I also and really enjoying my runs! I am crabby on the days I don't get to run:)
7. How do you keep calm in a stressful situation?
I don't! Haha, I am a hot headed person! I really should learn to relax, but usually someone gets an ear full:(
8. Beautiful skies or clear skies with stars?
I love overcast days and clear starry nights.
9. Dog, cat or fish?
Dogs! Cats are stuck up and fish are pointless.
10. Which last name do you like better, your married or maiden?
Married for sure! My maiden was hard to pronounce and long.
Plus, I am forever connected to Daddy and my kids with my married name!!
Passing it along:
10. Life Is Good
Thanks again for this awesome award and I hope you all keep passing it along:)