Thursday, September 6, 2012

Mommies On A Mission ~ Week 7

 
Weeks Postpartum: 10
Last Weeks Weight: 132
This Weeks Weight: 130
 
This week was HUGE for me!!!
Not only did I lose 2lbs (yay!), but I also reached my prepregnancy weight AND I tried on my prepregnancy jeans... They fit!
So yes, as you can tell, I am pretty excited about it:)
 
I am going to keep doing what I am doing because it seems to be working for me right now.
I am running Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays with the double jogger and the two babies.  And then I am doing the Jillian Michael's video as many times a week as I can.
 
I have the upcoming 5K Mud Blast to keep me motivated, but I have something in mind that I really want to get myself... and I think I may make it my "reward" for making it to 120lbs:)
We will see....
 
 
Don't forget to check up on Mama G!
 
 

No comments: