Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mommies On A Mission ~ Week 1

Welcome to Mommies On A Mission!
We are a couple of Mama's who have recently had babies and are working to lose weight:)

 
 
So this is me:

Weeks postpartum: 4
Pregnancy Weight: 158
Current Weight: 135
Goal Weight: 115 & firmer
 
As of right now, I am not able to work out.  I have to wait until my 6 week postpartum appointment to get the ok from my midwife.  So until then, I am nursing, (which seems to help ALOT when it comes to loosing weight), I am cutting out all sweets, only drinking water and taking care of four kids(that's workout enough right?)!
My goals with these weight loss posts are to obviously lose the weight/ gain muscle tone, but also to stay motivated and accountable through all of you!  I don't want to disappoint:)
I am looking forward to sharing my progress and hopefully be able to encourage others along the way.  Check back next week!
 
 
So far it is just Mama G and I that are participating, but we would love for more mama's to join in!
So link up:)

3 comments:

Brooke Arellano said...

Good luck on your weight loss journey! I'm still trying to lose the last 10 pounds and my daughter is 16 months old:/ Stopping by from the hop! Am now a new follower:) Would love if you could check out my blog:
http://crazy-mama-drama.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Mama-Drama/259491484156846

My Froley said...

I haven't had a baby anytime soon but think it's great other mum's are joining to support eachother. After I had my daughter I used kettlewox. It's only 10/15 minutes 3 times per week. and let me tell you i had no idea how unfit i was until i did this :-/ good luck

http://myfroley.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

COngrats on all your amazing kids. Good luck on your workout too. You DO look amazing for just having a baby, though (but I know, I know moms are their worst critic!)
Found you through a blog hop. Visiting from http://www.mamabreak.com/2012/07/giveaway-of-week-i-like-book-for-women.html Would love if you could follow & enter too!