Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Camping Craziness

This past weekend we decided to go camping.
Everyone I told said I was crazy for taking 4 kids camping... including a newborn.
I didn't think it would be that bad.  We borrowed my parents trailer, packed LOTS of stuff, choose a "luxury" camp ground with a pool and mini golf, and hoped for the best.
Did I mention we went with another family?
Yeah, we had 7 kids 6 and under!
All in all, it wasn't that bad.  It was pure craziness the whole time and there was NO relaxing until the kids went to sleep, but we all had fun!
The kids love camping and we are enjoying making memories, even at the cost of our sanity at times:)

Squeak spent most of the time in the Ergo... I love baby wearing!


Baby C ready to go mini golf!


Daddy teaching Buddy Boy


Bonding:)


Getting dirty!
This is the first time we have went camping in a trailer and there is no way I will ever tent camp with kids again.  It makes life so much easier!


 


No comments: