Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day At The Museum

A few months back we got a really good deal through LivingSocial.com for passes to a new local Children's Museum.  I hadn't heard great things about this place... but I figured for a family of 5 to get in for $7, it was worth the risk. 

We had a really fun time.  Since Daddy had to work, Aunt Ruthy came with to get in on the fun;)  All the things I had heard about the place were true though.  It was small.  It didn't have too many activities.  And it is expensive (if you are paying full price obviously). 
However, it was a fun activity to get the kids out of the house on a rainy day.  Luckily it wasn't very busy and the kids played at each center a few times so we were there for a while. 

Ok, now for the photo explosion!






















Like I said, the kids had a blast.  But when I reminded them of the other Children's Museum that we have gone to before, they said they would much rather go there.  So I am thinking another museum trip is in store for us soon:)

No comments: