Thursday, January 31, 2013

Mommies On A Mission ~ Week 1 (Again)



So here we go again:)
Just like with blogging, losing weight has been on a break too!

But we are back at it!!
Joining me and Emily @ Don't Call Me Crunchy, is Angela @ The Harmon Baby Farm.
Angela is also a natural childbirther, who is just 6 weeks postpartum... And guess what? She had her baby in her car on the way to the birth center! You rock mama!

Back to Mommies On A Mission...
I am now 31 (yikes) weeks postpartum!! Where does the time go?? Squeaker is 7 months!
The last time I checked in with you all, I was 129lbs. Since then, I lost 4lbs and was down to 125, then I stopped running and the holidays came and I gained 2 lbs:(
So I am resetting at 127lbs.
To remind you and me, my goal is 115!

I WILL get there.

How??

By not getting discouraged... I know how to loose weight, I need to run!!
So I am getting back at it.

I can't wait to check back in next week!

No comments: