Thursday, February 7, 2013

Mommies On A Mission ~ Week 2

 
Weeks Postpartum: 32 (does that still count as postpartum???)
Last Weeks Weight: 127
This Weeks Weight: 125
 
So like I said last week, all I need to do is run/work out and I will lose weight... well guess what, that's what I did!!
2lbs!
I am pretty happy about that considering the week I had!  And the fact that I really only ran once and did 3 days of Jillian Michaels.
 
I realized this week how fast your body falls out of shape AND how fast it comes back!!
I haven't ran in over 3 months and I figured I would pay for that and not be able to run my usual 3 miles, but I did!  I ran all of it with the double jogger and baby:)  It kicked my but and wasn't as easy as 3 months ago, but I ran it all without stopping.  Our bodies are seriously amazing!
Oh, and the new Jillian Michael's DVD I have kicked my butt also... Every move I make is sore now, and I love it!
 
Lastly, last weekend was a tough one for me (emotionally spent).  So Daddy took the kids for the day and I "relaxed" in the only way a mommy can... I went grocery shopping by myself and made Mason Jar Salads for the week.  They are so yummy (even Daddy likes them) and they are awesome to just grab and eat when I am busy (which is pretty much all the time).
 
Don't forget to check in with Emily and Angela:)

No comments: