Friday, August 10, 2012

Life Is Getting Busy

This week is of official last week of calm!
It's also the last week of life as we have known if for the last 5 years.

Bubba Love starts kindergarten next Thursday!
I can't believe this day has finally come.  It is bittersweet.  I am so excited for her and I know she will LOVE it and thrive... but she has been home with me for five years and I am going to miss her SO much.  She will be in all day Kinder, which is going to be an adjustment but will be nice for me to have a little longer break during the day:)
She went back to school clothes shopping with her Great Aunt last weekend and we have all her supplies ready.  Just a few more days and she will be spreading her little wings and leaving the nest!

Also, in September, Buddy Boy will be in preschool three days a week!
This is going to be an even bigger deal then Bubba going to school because Buddy Boy has NEVER been in any type of school.  He has never been away from me unless he has been with another family member.  He is so ready and excited though!  I am excited to have 3 hours 3 days a week with just the two littles:)

The two big kids are also starting 4H, soccer, and gymnastics!
They are busy little kiddos:)
I can't believe we are entering into"big kid" land!

No comments: