Friday, August 10, 2012

Squeaker's 6 Weeks!

We had our 6 week visit with the midwives this week!
I can't believe it's been six weeks already since little Squeak was born. It seems like just yesterday that I was hugely pregnant and ready to pop:)

He is growing so much and so fast!
He weighed in at 10lbs 8oz.
He is beginning to smile and coo.
He sleeps great at night (and so do I!)
He loves to be in the Ergo.
He had his first cold last week:(
He is very easy going and so sweet.

I wish I could slow down time and enjoy every second of him. But the reality is, he has three older siblings that are keeping me busy and unfortunately he gets the short end of the stick. Hopefully I will get more time to enjoy him once the big kids are in school. For now, I get my snuggle time at night:)

No comments: