Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mommy Talk Tuesday {Letters To Your Child/Children}

Welcome back to Mommy Talk Tuesday!
If you haven't already, make sure to grab our button and spread the word.

The Not So Secret Confessions of a Second Time Mom


This weeks topic is: {Letters to your Child/Children} Write a letter to your child or children and tell them anything you want to tell them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this isn't exactly a letter to my kids.  But this weekend at our baby celebration, we asked all the guest to fill out one of these...









It was really cute and I loved reading what everyone had to say!
I have yet to fill mine out, so here it goes...

I hope you learn... To live everyday to the fullest.
I hope you aren't afraid of... snakes and spiders.
I hope you love... your family.
I hope you get... your Daddy's eyes.
I hope you laugh... at your Baba's jokes:)
I hope you never forget... how much you are loved!
I hope you ignore... your siblings teasing.
I hope you become... a beautiful person, inside and out.
I hope you respect... yourself and your family.
I hope you grow... healthy and happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link up or post your letters in the comments.
Please remember this is NOT a blog hop!  If you don't have a letter to share, don't link up.


Next weeks topic: Baby items, best and worst.

No comments: