Friday, May 25, 2012

Pregnancy Update ~ 35 Weeks

Tomorrow I will be 35 weeks!
Time is FLYING by, its a good thing but I am still not 100% sure I am ready.


How far along: 35 Weeks
Weight gain: 21lbs
Symptoms: Tired and sore.
Food Cravings: Waffles with strawberries and whipped cream
Memorable moments: We had our baby celebration last Sunday.  It was lots of fun to spend time with family and friends!  Daddy's cousin made the baby a quilt and matching burp cloths...
 
 
Planning: I have been wanting a moses basket and rocking stand for the baby.  Most likely the baby won't sleep in it much, but I need a safe (and small) place to put the him/her down for naps.  So I found a really nice one on Craigslist for $35!!  Steal:)  They usually cost close to $200 w/ the stand!  The bedding was horrible, and I was inspired by our homemade quilt... So, I made matching bedding.
 

Oh, and a matching basket that fits perfect under the stand.


Birth kit is all ready and waiting.

 
Emotions: I am beginning to get excited for the baby to make its arrival!  I am also a bit overwhelmed by the fact that it's coming so fast... I feel like I have a lot on my plate now, and I am nervous about how another baby is going to change things:/ 
What I am looking forward to: A busy June!  Birthday parties, BBQs, our anniversary, fathers day, swim lessons and lots of playdates.  Trying to stay occupied while waiting and tire the kids out so that when the baby comes they can have a few TV days.

No comments: