Monday, May 14, 2012

Pregnancy Update ~ 33 Weeks

How far along: 33 weeks
Weight gain: 20lbs
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks! Holy cow, all the time! And sore back at night. 
Food Cravings: Root Beer floats... Thanks to a friend!!
Memorable moments: It seems the last few weeks, EVERYONE has been asking me what we are having.  When I tell them a baby and that it's a surprise, they all seem to want to tell me their opinion.... I mean total strangers are telling me!  Anyways, everyone so far has said girl:)  Who knows why, but I think it is worth remembering for when Baby make its appearance!
Planning: Me, none.  Daddy has been working hard!!  I came home from shopping all weekend, and he had started making a patio cover.  We had talked about building one but honestly we have been so busy that I thought it was far in the future.  Anyways, he told me he wanted to get it built ASAP because we plan to have Baby #4 outside in the yard and this will make a perfect "shelter" for me. By the end of the week he should be done and I will update with the finished product, but this is so far...


Emotions: Excited for the next few weeks, we have so much planned that time is going to fly by!  Also, a calm and peace.
What I am looking forward to: We are having a Baby Brunch next weekend.  Just a get together with friends and family to celebrate the baby coming.  No gifts or games, just celebrating:) 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU Look Freaken Awesome!

Unknown said...

YOU Look Freaken Awesome!

Unknown said...

you so awesome I had to say it twice. Sorry about that.