Sunday, June 3, 2012

Pregnancy Update ~ 36 Weeks


How far along: 36 Weeks!!! Officially full term:)
Weight gain: 22lbs
Symptoms: Fatigue, but feeling good otherwise.   
Food Cravings: BLT's... Although I am always craving bacon!!
Memorable moments: My midwife told me this week that she thinks that baby is already over 6lbs!  I am now planning on a Buddy Boy size baby (big)... which is fine with me, size doesn't matter as long as baby is healthy!  It makes me wonder if this baby will also have Buddy Boy's traits... blonde hair, blue eyes, light skin... since the other two kiddos were smaller and both look alike.
Planning: Deep cleaning and organizing.  Washed girl clothes but still need to wash boy clothes.
Emotions: Getting excited!!  You know last week when I said we had a busy June and time would fly... yeah, I have a feeling that isn't going to be the case!  I am anxious to get this show on the road.
What I am looking forward to: A busy week with the kids.  Trying to spend some quality time with the kids while I can.

1 comment:

ShirleyRunner said...

Hello stopping by from the blog hop, gosh is so late I cannot remember from which one :) sorry.
I really like your header and your post. I remember being pregnant at 36 weeks.