Friday, April 6, 2012

Pregnancy Update ~ 27 1/2 Weeks

It's been a while since I have posted an update... I am hoping to change that!  Since things are getting towards the end and more changes seem to be happening, I am going to *try* to blog weekly about this pregnancy!

Anyways, here I am at 27 1/2 weeks.


I had a midwife appointment yesterday and I finally remembered my camera.
I seriously love my midwife and all that goes with homebirth!
Sometimes I wish I could stay pregnant forever, just so I can go to my prenatal appointments:)


Bubba Love has been the official "heart beat checker" since Baby C's first appointment, so of coarse she is for this baby also!
She says when she grows up she wants to be just like Tuesday (which is our midwife).
I can not be happier to set such a great example for my daughter.  I am almost positive she will not have any fears or doubts when it comes to having babies.  I can only hope that she will choose to birth her babies at home!




So here are some of my stats:

How far along: 27 1/2 weeks
Weight gain: 10lbs
Symptoms:  Right now I am just feeling pregnant when I try to lift things (like my kids) or when I am sleeping.
Food Cravings: Ice Cream... but I am pretty sure it's not a craving, more like I have an excuse to eat a lot of it:) Randomly, hot wings and corn chowder.
Memorable moments: The baby went crazy the other night, moving all over!  In the morning my belly had dropped.  It seems early, but then again I am short and don't have that much room.
Planning: So far, we have done nothing for this baby.  But really, all I need to do is get some clothes down from the attic and wash them and wash the newborn diapers.  Other then that, I don't do anything too special for a new baby:/
Emotions:  I have become really easily irritated lately.  I am not sure if it is me or stupid people... does that sum it up?  Haha!
What I am looking forward to:  Purchasing my birth kit soon.  I have already been buying the random things that I will need; like extra sheets, towels, bowls, ect. when I see them on clearance somewhere.  But having the birth kit seems to make it real.
I am also looking forward to going on a three day getaway with Daddy at the end of this month!  I love my kids, but I definitely need a little break before the baby comes.

2 comments: