Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pregnancy Update ~ 30 Weeks



How far along: 30 weeks
Weight gain: 13lbs
Symptoms: None really. Just tired and taking life easy.
Food Cravings: Tacos from the taco truck! Seriously, it is out of control... I had to stop to get taco's after story time at the library yesterday.
Memorable moments: None that stick out:( I am SO busy with my other kids that I hardly ever think about being pregnant. It's only when people ask me how I am feeling or when I am having a hard time doing something because of my huge belly, that I think about baby #4.
Planning: Birth kit arrived yesterday and I am slowly getting all the other supplies together.
Emotions: I am not as emotional as the last post. I think I am too tired to get upset at people anymore! But we have had some exciting things going on the last couple weeks, so I am probably in a good mood because of that.
What I am looking forward to: My home visit with my midwives! In 11 days they come to visit me.

No comments: