Saturday, January 28, 2012

New Day ~ New Look ~ New Button

Here in Northern California, we have been having some VERY nice weather!  Our summer was mild and now our winter is too. 
Except for a storm that came through last weekend, we have had 65 degree and sunny days. 
It has made the "winter blues" easier to bear, and the short days go fast!

Today we spent the day playing outside on literally every inch of our property.  It was fun to just be outside with nothing to worry about or tend to.



I realized after uploading all these pictures, that I took NO pictures of Bubba Love or Buddy Boy.  They are always off doing there own thing, while Baby C follows me around.

I haven't introduced her yet... but here is the newest member of our animal family!
Xina...  She is a 2 year old Great Dane that needed a home.  She is super sweet and a perfect fit for our family.


Baby C is so pathetic!  And so cute!

If you didn't notice, I took made a few changes to the blog.  What do you think??
Have you grabbed my button yet?? 
If you do, let me know and I will be sure to grab yours:)


>
 
 
Photobucket>

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These photos are simply adorable! I'm a new follower, found you through the Restless Blog hop. I hope you have a nice weekend.

xoxo
Katie